The following process is designed to enable a back to coaching state in a controlled manner providing a safe working and participation environment for all coaches, teachers, children and parents. These steps must be adhered to at all times without exception. The return to coaching will be managed in line with any England Athletics direction, government recommendations or advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and this may include: social distancing and health & safety regulations applicable to any setting - indoor and outdoor.
- When official notification is received that sports coaching may start to return Kudos Athletics will operate an approach in order to maintain the wellbeing and safety of all athletes and coaches. Kudos Athletics may operate a reduced maximum attendance period.
- Where possible coaching will continue to be delivered in an outdoor setting.
- No children with any cold or flu type symptoms should be allowed to attend the sessions - and should follow relevant public health self-isolation guidelines.
- Each child will receive full instruction and guidance on arrival at each session of safe practices during this time. Children will be expected to thoroughly wash their hands at the beginning and end of each coaching session – and use hand sanitiser as directed during the session if appropriate.
- Children will not be expected to wear any face masks or coverings.
- Children that fall under the category of medically or physically vulnerable (as defined by local governmental guidance) will not be permitted to attend sessions without a medical certificate.
- All equipment will undergo a full deep clean prior to each coaching session and then immediately following. Separate containers will be used for equipment that has been handled and “clean” equipment.
- All areas will be controlled appropriately to maintain social distancing and ensure the wellbeing and safety of our children, coaches and parents.
- There will be a full weekly evaluation of sessions and feedback from children and parents is encouraged.
- All children must arrive and depart as instructed by the coaches and we respectfully request parents follow the coach's direction on collection of children in order to ensure we are still compliant with any official social distancing guidelines.
- If the COVID restrictions are such that we are unable to continue to deliver a course, we will offer you the choice of a refund (minus our Stripe administrative processing fee) or a credit note for when the course is able to restart.
- Please refer to the Kudos Athletics risk assessment document for full reference details.